Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Monday, July 04, 2005

Petrol can make your nose bleed

Finally, I've just recieved my first work pay after working in a Shell petrol station for six damn days. If you're the type who needs time to count money slowly, being a cashier ain't your job. And don't think about using calculators, they suck. But if you really need it, have fun while you get laughed at for using them.

Wondering about the title I put for this blog? Keep wondering.

oh yea, There was this guy who did something really dumb, but eventually got it settled. He handed his car keys to his baby and left her in the car while he was pumping fuel. I was next to him when I heard his car being locked. The baby girl had messed around with the car key buttons. The guy found out and was trying his best to get the baby to unlock the door. I just watched and observed how he tried to teach a baby with an unexperienced mind to unlock the door. The staff saw it a few distances away and cracked up.

Around the second day of my work, some ass wanted to fill up an empty water bottle with petrol. I told him to bring a proper bottle. But he insisted on doing so and said there was nothing wrong (what a dumbass). He then asked me to fill it up for him, and when I did, I was sprayed on the face with petrol. (I'm not gonna go into the Law of Pressure to explain why.) It burned my face like shit. My right eye was burning too. I quickly rinsed my face, and used soap after. The guy was shocked, he was lucky my supervisor was around. Later my nose started to bleed and I was sent to the clinic.

And whats the moral of this story? Do what I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home