Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Sunday, July 10, 2005

London attacked, Islam is not terrorism

I'm only going to go through this once. I was voting in the Battle of the Blogs and noticed some thing offending about a lady's blog. one of her post which showed a picture of a city with mosques around like this one




the lady started bitching to Islam saying that ppl of London does not deserve being attacked by the recent bombs n all that shit. Like as if Islam teaches terrorism. Look,I don't respect ppl who start attacking other religions unfairly, even worse without any knowledge. I dont care who the heck you are. Just as long as you're in a learning mood about other religions, I can play it cool with you, making sure both sides get our questions answered correctly. I've been looking for christian friends and jewish friends who would tell me something I don't know. Full respects for other religions.

Islam teaches cleanliness, unity, women rights, and all that is right and fair. Nowhere do I find our teachers saying that all other religions should be destroyed by bombs. I stand proudly for my religion, Islam Is Not Terrorism. I still pray five times a day, making a doa after each prayer, feeding the dead by reciting Al-fatihah, especially for the innocent lives lost in London. End.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The mosque in which muslims pray
from different countries and races
from different levels of education
the poor man and a king
all kneeling side by side
facing one direction in unity
endlessly repeating
"there is no God but Allah"


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldnt agree more wif u...our job now is not to confront them but more to educate them about the true teachings and essence of Islam...

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

&You try living and working with bombs goinfg off around your ears!

I have to.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Muslim said...

dude, i pity u, but my point is that islam in not terrorism

 

Post a Comment

<< Home