Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Bee sting

Last night, there were only a few ppl who came for black belt training, my fourth degree black belt master and his 1st degree black belt son. Surprisingly, there were huindreds of bees that entered the gym through the window. Anyway, my master has finally gotten his fourth degree, after so many years of training and teaching, he is now legally allowed to wear the stripes at the sides of his shoulder. It was only one and a half week of not seeing him, and I could finally see him growing white hair. It kinda reminded me of Gandalf the Grey when he became Gandalf the White.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok, maybe u can't see much white hair here, but u can see that fourth degree stripe on his shoulder.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A pic of Shamil getting ready for a match with me.

After a while of ass-kicking, I got something I had never gotten before...




you see that bee in the picture? yea, thats the type that stung me after my match...or maybe it shud be though it doesn't really look the bastard that screwed its tiny needle into my neck...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There were hundreds of them swarming around the lights. They didn't look as fat, seemed like wasp. Maybe they were still too young. Shamil being himself by whacking them with our training equipments. They die too easily. The mark on my neck is still there, and it still hurts a bit, but hey, bee stings can be good for your body in someway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home