Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Qabz, we meet again


Spent one whole day with Qabilla going to MidValley's Cyber Cafe, walking around klcc, making fun of the cashier in Starbucks and watching War Of The Worlds. Its been like one year since we last hanged out.

Qabs before the movie





Lets see...War of the Worlds...I give this movie a 3 out of 5. A movie with such cool alien machines causing destruction, graphics of citizens turning into ashes as they get shot by their beams and all the sound effects...i get dissapointed about the following. Some things I didn't like about the movie was the unnecessary scenes. Like the part where Ray argues with his son, his daughter shows up and screams at his brother, they hug, he lifts her up and sad music is played. Its so crappy. The ending of the movie kinda sucked, with a happy ending in it after the aliens die just becoz they cant take bacteria. I mean like, thats it? No war between both worlds? I thought it was all just the introduction before the credits started rolling. I left the movie thinking it was a waste of money.

Anyway, me and Qabs got on the LRT station to get to MidValley, when all of a sudden, a witch shows up and says my name in surprise. "Adib?!?!" I look around and I see Lea Izza with his Indian college mate.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So thats about it. We had a fun day before he leaves for UAE again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home