Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Waited for this 4 a long time...


Can anyone have a quick guess at what happened to me yesterday???

I've been waiitng for one whole year just to get that thing. Ever since I began my quest. But at that time, I shook my head and asked "will i ever get it??". and now, i shake my head again thinking, "damn, that was my freaking black belt grading!!"

Heres what I had to go through for the test...

A few patterns to show off...(I think I passed)
Self defence against two knife attacks...(some technical problem hapened)
Self defence against grabs....(same thing happened i guess)
A fight against Two Red Belts! (I could see everyone was watching with excitement!)
Two planks to be broken by the knuckles...(failed)
Two planks by the elbow...(passed)
Two planks by a side kick...(passed)
Two planks by a back kick...(passed)
A plank by a high kick...(passed)
Two planks by a flying kick...(passed)
a plank for knife hand strike...(passed)
and another four chances to break a plank with my knuckle...(failed)

I'm currently bruised on my knuckles and my foot. but its ok cause I passed! Now ppl, I know your all excited, but being your personal body gaurd is going to cost more. Although the list seemed short, just wished some of you guys were there coz you missed what I thought was spectacular! There were these groups of ppl who wanted to take a pic of me with their friends. I feel so loved. So thats all, cheers all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home