Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Friday, September 16, 2005

Powered by Mozilla Firefox


Whats this? I've been spending quite some time making my site fit well with the page using Mozilla Firefox but when I opened my page again using Internet Explorer I see a whole lotta difference! I currently don't have Internet Explorer in my comp coz its been giving me loadsa viruses. This is how my page looks like using Mozilla Firefox...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If my page looks all messed up, its probably coz u're not using Mozilla.

# john Says:
August 21st, 2005 at 2:34 am

i have used mozilla for over a year. i don’t even have virus protection. i still run my spyware program and it never finds anthing. when i used internet explorer, i spent alot of money on mcafee stuff and also had to redo my operating system several times. not to mention all the popups. mozila is a great browser and i recomend it to all my friends. internet explore sucks



so wtf are u guys waiting for?? Get Mozilla Firefox HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home