Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Monday, December 26, 2005

Another copy and answer thing


[1] List 10 things you want to say to people but know you never will.
[2] Don't say who they are.
[3] Disable comments
[4] Never discuss it again

Asswipe no.1
I thank you, for borrowing my stuff, not returning it for over a few months, lending it to your 'rich' friend and saying that I'm so kedekut (greedy). Thank you! (you peace of crap). Oh oh! And I like the way you cheer me up!

Asswipe no.2
Dude, get up and pray with me!

Asswipe no.3
I appreciate your company, but you noe, following a person's ass for the next 100 yrs ain't cool. lol....No. I'm serious. Really.Why do I care if you have a boyfriend?? every year i hear the same old, I've got another boyfriend crap. Keep it to yourself dude. You should lose weight...stop eating rice and chicken with soya sauce at 3 in the morning. You're starting to look different. Other than that, you're a nice girl. :D

Asswipe no.4
This food sux!

Asswipe no.5
You're a nice person to be with, really. I let you talk alot about your stuff. But thats was really long ago. I wish we were good friends again. I know it was my fault, and its been really hard for you to forgive me. Look what you made me do, I feel like some sorry assed crap load. I'm really sorry for getting you angry. I don't care if you won't forgive me, but I've sed my stuff.

Asswipe no.6
Baaah!

Asswipe no.7
I really wanna get to see you again sometime, its been ages. But theres this high possibility that we'll never again meet. *sniff* (lol)

Asswipe no.8
OI!! PAPER LAMA! PAPER LAMA!!!

Asswipe no.9
I hate this movie.

Asswipe no.10
Hi.

<( End )>

That wasn't such an easy job to do. I guess the rest of the stuff I'd like to say to many of you wouldn't be tragic enough for listing above. Just in case I won't be on9 or there with you at 12 O'clock, Happy New Year!

One God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home