Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Mystery Girl


On one of the nights a few weeks back, I had fallen asleep at around 8 pm. I was awakened by my roomates at around 9 30 pm. They said that while I was fast asleep there was a knock on our door. They opened up and saw a cute, cudly and fair girl who looked as young as me and was around 160 cm tall.

She said something like, "can I see Adib please?"

And my roomates called another roomate of mine, also named Adeep but then she sed, "no, not this Adib, the one who lives in ****** and takes diploma in ******** "
(how da f*** wud any girl noe)

But when she was told that I was fast asleep, she said something like, "oh nevermind then, maybe I'll come back some other time when I'm free." Then she left without leaving any information, not even her name!

The strange thing here is, I've never ever told any female friends, except my mum, where my hostel location is. And I would never even tell anyone either. I called up my family and almost all my relatives whether it was them, or whether they knew about this. They just said that they didn't know, and that I should just ignore about it. My mum and dad got really worried and told me to be careful. My roomates said that if I don't want her, I could introduce her to them. lol.

But there hasn't been any related news about this incognito girl during the following weeks. It might be one of you reading this. Gee I should make a rule. Anyone who wants to meet up with me MUST send an email, SMS, letter, fax, messenger man or even call me first before doing so. Any one I don't recognise who just wants to get to know each other must bring their original copy of the passport or IC, some money and a few chocolate bars.

One God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home