Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Finally 18!!

I wanna say thank you to those who have taken their time to wish me Happy Birthday! And somemore its so close to Nabi Muhammad's (SAW) birthday! You guys made me happy, but don't worry, what goes around, comes around. But can you believe it? My mum ordered a cake a day before and the cake shop gave it to someone else today. now I'll just have to wait for tommorow. I've got surprises coming up for this week, one of them is from my college mates who are planning on throwing flour and smashing smelly eggs at me...what a waste of food! I'm gonna try to hide myself from them, or atleast run...run...where to?? heck i dont know, maybe into my lecturers office. maybe if I do that, they'd think twice on trying to cause a mess.
Over and Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home