Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Monday, January 23, 2006

Genting Highlands 2005


Damn, I think I forgot to post about my last tournament in genting highlands 2005. Anyway, fine, I lost. But I'm gonna get that medal next time, muahahhahahaha *cough cough*. Going to a three-days-two-nights tournament with friends has and will always been fun. So much happens, either win or lose a match, theres always something else that could be more enjoyable, like going on rollercoasters. But one of my fave is rock climbing for two hours! I wish I could go mountain climbing everyday. Heres a vid of my friend knocking his opponent down. Please be patient while the movie loads.



Oh yea, I've done quite alot for my gym's website. You should check it out.

http://gymeman.bravehost.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home