Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Friday, December 30, 2005

Music playa!


Woohoo! I'm the flash movie master! Master of flash movies! flash master movie! and whatever more jumbled words to get you laughing on your seat. My music player is better and finally there to spoil those ear drums. Wasn't such an easy job to learn it on your own though. Oh yeah, if you guys have problems with putting music in your page, just tell me what song, I'll download it and just insert it into my player and give you the code. I'm guessing its that easy for me, and besides, every page should have their own music to make it look alive. And don't try to take advantage coz my kindness is limited accordingly. *cough cough* syafic *cough cough*

One God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home