Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Real Homies

I'm sure many of you have one or more friends whos been with you for such a long time, but at some point, he cheats on you. He or she ]would do something that you wouldn't like...well, this post goes for the muslims reading this. To the non-muslims, you don't have to read this, I can imagine some who would just think " ugh, something to do with beliefs " and just ignore this. Go ahead if you'd like to read this.

Anyway, how easy is it to get a girlfriend or boyfriend?? Its that easy, really. Some of you are just trying too hard, but thats a different story. But how easy is it to get a real pal? One who you can trust? To me, a real pal would be someone who would help me get closer to Jannah. Someone who would help me do good deeds to please Allah (swt). Is it easy to find any of those now?? I'm now in college getting used to more Malay friends. What surprised me was the lack of friends who actually pray 5 times a day! I mean, I can't really find any who would care so much in praying really early and all. But I'm still looking. I once sat together in a mamak stall with some roomates and they complained about their past friends who in the end became foes. I mean, how sure are they that they could be good friends? Its true by the way. Its hard to find good friends, the ones who submit to Allah and guide you to true Jannah.

-One God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home