Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mystery Girl - Part 2


U guys wanna noe what else has been going on about this incognito girl? yea?? well, my number just got changed a few weeks back, and i gave only my male classmates my number. my family members too. one of the nights in this week, my cellphone rang at midnight many many times, according to what my friend said. He helped answer my phone and pretended to be me. From what I understand in my friend telling me this story, I'm gonna put it in a dialog manner below.

My Friend: Heloo?
Her: Helo, bole cakap ngan adib tak? (can i speak to adib please)
My friend: Ni adib la ni, sapa ni? (this is adib speaking, whos this?)
Her: aku kawan lama kau. asal suara lain plak? (i'm your old friend. howcome u've got a different voice?)
My friend: Sakit tekak je (got a sore throat)
Her:oh....saja nk kol, kabo, sihat ke? (owwh...just wanted to chek on u, how r u?)
My friend: kan aku tngah sakit tekak. (din i tell u i've got a sore throat?)

My friend and Her: (bla bla bla for several minutes)

My friend: bole aku jumpa ngan kau tak? (can i meet you sometime?)
Her: hehe, takpe la. (hehe, nah, its ok)
***************************************************

and they both ended their flirt happily ever after while I was asleep. I woke up at like 3 in the morning and my friend told me she called, but i went back to sleep thinking he was just playing with me. but all my roomates who never knew about this last time sed they heard my cellphone ringing a number of times. Ok, about the conversation up there, im not sure if thats really wat happened, but thats how my friend told me. Jeez, who the hell are you? how did you get my number?? And can you pleaase tell me your name first?? watever...i'm going off. cioa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home