Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Monday, April 24, 2006

More websites....

A little less sleep last week, but I've been taking just enough naps this week to feel a little more energetic...Our school reunion was just nice last Satarday night. Although some who drank liquor were almost out of control. The rest were red in the faces. I just wished more friends whom I used to gibber alot to would come that night. You can find the photos in the link below...
Class Reunion


Well anyway, I've been working on my Studio's Website. There will be links of all the students' works and picture of their models for our lecturer to check out. You can check it out too, but I won't be giving you the link now because its still unfinished. Again, I'm the only one doing all the css work, but hopefully with the help of the rest of my studio mates, this website will be a blast!(InshaAllah) That reminds me, I really must work on my TKD club's website.

Well, all the best to all my friends working on their next basic design project.

One God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home