Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Sunday, June 25, 2006

UTM 2006 Olympiarch XIX

I'm back to blogging...After how many weeks? I don't know. I should update regularly. Right now, I'm real busy because of my finals. I'm trying to keep this real short but expecting many students who went for this year's Olympiarch workshop to find this blog through a google or yahoo search. And I really must change my current sexy template! I need something new, something colourful and bright! Though I do like the idea of a black background being good for the stressful eye. Anyway, I just came back from UTM in Skudai. For six days, I got to know so many new people! I've got some of the photos uploaded in my multiply account. Here is the link.

Olympiarch XiX

And I'm not going to put another flash slideshow. It loads too freaking slow!
Gotta go guys.
Cioa!

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger Chika Chika said...

Twintech eyh? ok, cool... Olympiarch rox, man!!!! see ya insyaallah next year in UiTM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home