Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Monday, April 02, 2007

Back to Blogging?

To tell you the truth, I have lack of knowledge when it comes to the Malay language compared to the average Malay citizen. I really do. But I read a blog post a while ago written in Malay. A long post indeed. I'd usually read the first paragraph of a long written article or blog, then scroll down to see how long the post would be before I move on to something else. But the blog post I read had somehow interest me, and made me want to read more till I read through every sentence. There was something about how well written it was. Its vocabulary and grammar was outstanding to me. I understood it, although there were a few words that I never heard of here and there. I was fascinated by the mature thoughts of the writer. At last, it reminded me of a passion I once had, that was writing. And now, I have that passion burning in me as I am typing this once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home