Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

There is still ample time

It gets tiring, you see someone that you're interested in, without even talking to her, you would know that she wouldn't be the one for you. Its like, her looks would be good enough, but you find that her faith in religion does not reach expectations. It gets frustrating. Then you see another, and the same thing happens, again and again. I should just take a break. Surely, theres very little possiblilty that I'd get married within 3 or 4 years. All because of the change in time when you have to get at least a degree to get married. So why must I rush? Maybe I'd like to take a year and just forget about searching. InshaAllah, I will find the perfect spouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home