Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Video Tutorial coming up!

I rose up from the ground and stood in prayer before Allah. So far so good, I was focusing quite well.

I then thought, maybe I should teach others how to perform prayers by using my dad's camera to record every step, then upload the recorded video to YouTube.com. I'm sure that there are many others out there who don't have a teacher to teach them. Woops, I had lost focus in my prayer again. I recited Surah Al Fatihah all over again and tried to keep my focus until I had finished my whole prayer.

I took out my camera from my big bag of clothes that was under my study table and placed the camera in various angles while it recorded me doing each step for performing prayers. On every few minutes, I took a short glance at Shafiq sleeping at the lower bed of the double-decker just to make sure he didn't see what I was trying to do. After playing back a few recorded videos, I noticed some mistakes I made in my steps, and recorded the step again until I had done it correctly. Doing so really is worthwhile. O Allah, may you bless me for the effort and may this effort bring goodness to me and goodness to those who watch. Ameen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home