Go Home

About Me

Click to view my flickr

Back to Top

This is


This page is best viewed in Firefox. users online

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Me and syukur watched as the 20 year old guy walked our way before we proceeded to block him from going any further. Syukur began by grabbing his shirt, I disrespectfully pushed his head and we laughed at his seemingly weak character. Oh the joy in bullying such people! But before we carried on, he gave a sudden kick to my face and I fell backwards landing on my left arm. I tried getting up but just then, Syukur was already thrown down next to me. Now how did that just happen?

I slowly got up together with Syukur from the floor as the guy clenched his fist ready with a fighting stance. I decided to charge and attack him first with a few strong kicks to his sides but he jumped and spinned his body which brought his rear foot flying to my left cheek. I flew to the direction of the force and landed hard enough for my left hip to feel pain. As I tried getting up from my second disastrous fall, I saw the guy fall down from one of Syukur's attack. Finally he's down! Syukur then grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him up but was then locked back and thrown down to the ground by the guy. It seemed like as if he broke a bone in Syukur's body!

I was already up on my knees as the guy faced me. I charged at him again, gave a kick to his stomach and made some spins to create more force in my final attack. He Flinched backwards and I kept on attacking continuously. But he was already counter attacking my attacks! Finally, he managed to grab my neck with his arm and made it seem like he broke it in front of the cheering crowd.

I dropped down and acted like as if I was dead. They audience applauded after the guy (better known as Shamel) bowed to them. Me and Syukur then got up and bowed to the audience too. That was one of the best acts I've ever done in my life!

It took me only one night to practice this act with Syukur and Syamel. But most of what was shown to the audience was just spontaneous acting that came out of the blue. It was both thrilling for the audience and especially for us three; it came out better than we expected! After that we changed our Martial Arts outfit to our plain referee clothes to help in the next two events, the kids' sparring match!

There were lots of parents cheering for their kids as they kicked each other wildly. It was the first sweaty tournament for most of them. I seriously did not expect so much fun in a closed tournament where competitions are only limited to young kids under our club. By the end of the tournament, we gave out medals to the winners, and some small gifts for the kids who did not win any match.

"This tournament actually worked out for the club!" I said to my instructor as she was cleaning up after the event. She gave a smile and replied positively. All praise be to God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home